This study features respondents belonging to the target sample group. In the first part of the study, the respondents answer questions related with their expectations towards the given website, including among the others:
- What information do they look for on this website? What parts of the website are used?
- What elements of the website (and what information) make a company look reliable and trustworthy for them?
- What communication channels do they prefer (e-mail, telephone, GG)?
- What is the way they look for supplier of the given type of product / service? What key words they use for such searches?
- What elements are decisive when selecting a supplier of the given product / service?
In the following part, the respondents evaluate to what degree the given website meets their expectations.
Such studies additionally cover: degree of comprehensibility of any contents available on the website, clarity and transparency of location of individual pieces of information.