Customer segmentation features isolation of groups of customer, characterized with specific consumer profiles and identification of consumer profiles generating the highest turnover for the given market.
Consumers can be divided into separate groups according to:
- Demographic features
- Psychogeographic features
- Ways of making purchase (frequency of making purchases, volume of purchase, selection of distribution channels etc.)
- Preferences regarding product features
- Motivation when taking decision about the purchase and selection of the product brand
Segmentation study allows to:
- Isolate a group of customers, which provides the highest profits, examine needs and preferences of particular customer segments, and poland polish
- Prepare offer and customer service quality standards meeting individual expectations for isolated segments.